Monday, May 23, 2011

VFS Modeling Project: Stingray Bike

 "Omlette du fromage!" -Dexter's Lab

I can already tell I'm learning something; this is the most intense modeling I've done since my 3D Modeling and Lighting class at Purdue. Here are some of the shots with and without the mesh, and some generic mia shading for the various materials. Just don't mention bikes around me for a couple weeks.










I'd love to hear some feedback on the modeling, since I know I didn't put a huge amount of detail into parts like the nuts and bolts. How's my polyflow? -wink- Haha!

-Anne

2 comments:

  1. Turned out mighty fine... like the lighting, nice a moody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. superb... most modelers out there wouldn't have bothered with the tread, or chain link. you have a lot more detail than you might think. Unless the bike is the showpiece of the art, my vote is five stars. (object file for us Poser users, please.

    ReplyDelete