Thursday, May 19, 2011

Orientation to Photoshop, Take 652

"As your mother tells you, and my mother certainly told me, it is important, she always used to say, always to try new things." -Hannibal Lecter

I am by no means new to Photoshop, and at this point I must have had at least ten orientation to Photoshop classes. Yet each time around I find myself learning something completely obvious that I have overlooked for years. This time around it was the warp tool within Transform, along with the million and one semi-useless preferences in CS5. At least some of it was important, like RAM allocation.

I also got a chance to practice my speed sketching, this time featuring Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lecter. The eyes and forehead look okay, but everything from the nostrils down needs work.  I used this photo for the reference.






Modeling and animation tomorrow! Good night all!

-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment