Friday, October 26, 2012

I think It's Done

 It's Friday night after a long day of Modeling 1 and Rigging 2 classes, and an ever longer week of canceled opportunities and sad farewells. It's after 5 p.m., well after in fact, and where am I? In the office finishing the last of the critique changes on my lighting scene and polishing off the image with some depth and AO. And you know what? It's the most content I've been in weeks.

Straight from Maya
With Depth and AO in Nuke
I'm going to get a final round of critique to at least know how I could improve the image further, but then I think I'll light something else. (EDIT: GAH! This looks so bright on my monitor at home!)

Up next is an integration project, which is only about an hour into modeling. Hopefully I'll find some time to work on it soon and can have something done for the end of November--sooner if I can manage.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment