Thursday, October 18, 2012

Guild Wars 2: WIP

It's been another long "break" from posting full of work, events, and some occasional side project time. I still don't have much completed, but here's a preview of what I'm doing with the open art test for a ArenaNet internship.


Most of the modeling is finished, with the exception of a few details that need adjustments on the front, grass cards, and possibly some decal cards if necessary. Fortunately I've still got some polys to play with. The texturing is where most of my attention will be focused in the next couple of days, especially that brick texture and the moss. Yeeeergh it looks rough at the moment. And the placeholder shingles keep telling me I need to take another look at my UVs.

In other words, I'm glad the deadline is in November so I can finish this with care and maybe build some companion houses. Thankfully I've got several pictures from my stay in Quedlinburg, Germany to help keep me inspired. Here's to finishing this by early next week so I can build another.

-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment