Thursday, February 3, 2011

Of Cons and Snow Storms

Yeah, I know. Another span of no updates. I'm working on stuff, I swear, though much of it is pencil/pen and paper. And I have this nasty habit of not thinking of scanning it until after everyone in the house has gone to bed. T___T

However, I started following this blog and I've decided that I definitely don't draw enough. This guy creates amazing "speed paints" by the hour while I'm sitting around wasting my day, getting distracted by Facebook, DA, TV, etc. Well, that is, I need to find a balance that includes more drawing, while also maintaining my exercise and cooking time.


That.... is totally not me.
>.> <.< >.>
Totally.

I'll have an update on that penguin sketch thing soon--I totally promise. I finished the digital line art already, but I'm really want to have more done before I post.

No comments:

Post a Comment