Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Deadline Bump

"Madame e Monsieur, bonsoir. Those who forge their own destiny. Those who balk at their own destiny. Time visits all men equally and imposes on them a choice for the future. When the final letter entrusted to the young man is read, what future will that bring about for us?"

I'd say I have definitely been watching too much Count of Monte Cristo: Gankutsuou, but I just finished it and no longer have to worry about being sucked in. I would say this piece restores my faith in anime's potential. I would, but it's just a retelling of a French classic. It just goes to show you, some of the classics are pretty bad-ass!

Anyway, I have another WIP version of the penguin-zombie piece.


He wanted to be sure I attempted the plaid early on, and I wanted to get the color blocking done. The shading and detail work, along with some blending and adjustment are next.... and eventually I'll have to figure out what to do with the different white tones. T_T

That being said, I finally have a solid deadline: Valentine's Day. Good thing I don't have other plans, because this might just eat all my time. Om nom nom nom!

-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment