Monday, August 27, 2012

Haunted Hallwa: Revisited

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere." -Carl Sagan

I had another hour or so to work on the lighting for my haunted hallway revisit. I think I'm finally starting to like it.




Of course, I need to take it into VFS and view it on a color corrected monitor, but I think I found a color palette that's starting to match what I had in mind. The obvious, cheesy text also wasn't doing it for me anymore, so it's been replaced with something a bit more subtle.

In lieu of recent lack of modelling jobs, I'm also going to be learning a bit more about camera projection and set extension. I've also got a little integration project in mind if I have time, though my work schedule looks pretty intense. Let's hope it all comes together and I finally finish something I'm happy with.

For a little while at least.

-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment