Friday, March 1, 2013

Spring Training

Whew! It's been longer than I'd like since I've updated this thing. Fortunately, I finally have something not restricted by an NDA to show. I'm currently working on a couple assets for instructors at Vancouver Film School, which include an awesome retro robot toy and a bay-and-gable house.

Still working out minor details on the feet, but mostly done modeling

I'm wondering if it's getting too heavy, but I'm going for matching the reference

Modeling done by me, house design and art direction by Casey Kwan
I'm also considering doing a blog post on how not to do free lance, taking from personal experiences in extreme frustration. (Hint: If you don't make a style guide, you're going to have a bad time.) Any interest?

-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment