Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back to 2D

Due to some "technical issues" with my 3D projects, I took a vacation back to 2D for a bit. I've found in the past few years that working in Illustrator actually relaxes me, unlike working in Maya which makes me want to cry half of the time. And who doesn't like sketching or coloring in Photoshop?

The first piece was a request from a friend of mine for a t-shirt design for America: The Series. These guys are still trying to get their show on the road for the senatorial elections this November, so any support--even a "like" on Facebook--is much appreciated. Check out all of the available t-shirt designs at http://www.freedomonlyrings.com/. (I don't think my design is up yet, actually.)


I've also done some designs for a couple contests on Deviant Art in my spare time. They were something to do while I watched "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." I created a lifeline design and a dragonfly design. Oh, and don't ask about the user name or the nickname.

I did have a chance to rework an old 3D project before my luck went south. A link to that will be up as soon as I get my portfolio site up and running again.

No comments:

Post a Comment